Hi - new in chicago have descent i serial # 0001 - first in production

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cgolds2

Reaction score
hello - i have in my possession the very first descent i produced with serial number #1

i just realized it today as i was working with an audio architect. it is in full working condition and in 9/10 condition. looking to sell to a serious collector.

i am BRAND new here so i havent had a chance to upload photos. i was steered to this site by a top level ML rep.

i also have a #32 which is much less interesting but available!

no low ball offers considering i am no hurry to let this go. if you are a serious buyer shoot me a message. private viewing available upon request.

who cares ........ CUBS WIN ..... CUBS WIN !!!

Where did that come from? I'm not sure about ML, but Serial #001 is usually a prototype, and used for testing, demonstration, etc. Maybe ML can confirm.

Very happy for Joe Madden. He got a raw deal here in Tampa when they would not pay him more money to stay.

Sorry for the non topic post cgolds2

agreed Brad ............ to the Op, I didn't mean to hijack your thread, merely noticed you're from the Windy City and I had express my happiness for the Cubbies !

hello - i have in my possession the very first descent i produced with serial number #1

i just realized it today as i was working with an audio architect. it is in full working condition and in 9/10 condition. looking to sell to a serious collector.

i am BRAND new here so i havent had a chance to upload photos. i was steered to this site by a top level ML rep.

i also have a #32 which is much less interesting but available!

no low ball offers considering i am no hurry to let this go. if you are a serious buyer shoot me a message. private viewing available upon request.

updated picture of serial number

Attachments

• 20161023_190515 (1).jpg
    20161023_190515 (1).jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 81
According to ML serial syntax, that is the first one made in April 2010, but not necessarily the first ever. There would be a DCVE001, DCVF001, etc as well.

Back