reQuest Woofer Replacement

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hammerhead

Reaction score
Howdy, guys. I thought my woofer problems were just a loose grille, but it seems to have reappeared. I'm wondering if there are any drop-in replacements for the OEM Martin Logan reQuest woofer. Yes, I know it would be hard to exactly match what's there, but surely there's something "close enough" that would get it done?

I came across this thread... is the advice here still valid or have there been new sources or solutions identified?
http://www.martinloganowners.com/forum/showthread.php?16283-Blown-reQuest-woofer

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
there are definitely drivers that will work. Emenence made that driver for ML. I had TS parameters but since have went through a few laptops.. I would look to Vifa woofers and go active X over. I had ReQuests and never warmed up to the integration of the panel to the woofer.. So much I did a MAJOR reMod of the arrangement that helped but still lacked bass

What seems to be the issue with ReQuest woofer elements?
Best and most likely cheapest solution would be to have them repaired if surrounds have deteriorated.

Latest posts

Back