ML Lover For 25 Years

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dabman64

Reaction score
I have been an audiophile for over 45 years, and of those 45 years, I have owned many ML speakers along with a few other electrostats. My interest in electrostats started with the Acoustat X with the servo amps from the 70's. After ML came along with the hybrid idea, I was intrigued, A dymanic woofer with an ESL panel, imagine that. Anyhow I currently am without a system. I spent years working on my listening room with the Ascent i's and Sonic Frontiers Power 2 amplifier and lately PS Audio Direct Stream DAC. My wife kicked me out of the room for her pool table, and when I couldn't get my new room sounding the way I wanted, I sold everything. Starting from scratch and want to move a step up from the Ascent i's.

Well 'dab' seeing that you live in 'Painesville' it's only fitting that you're suffering the 'pain' of not having a system to listen to. As for the wife kicking you out of 'your' room for a stupid pool table ..........you need to work on that !!

Regardless ..........welcome to the fold, hopefully we can ease your 'pain' !

Check out DaVinci. See above.

Incredible deals on the Summit X and the Montis ($5K +/-). Products being discontinued.

I hope your wife's pool table sounds good. :D

GG

Back