One lucky CLS owner here

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all. I am new to the forums here, but not to ML. I owned a pair of reQuests in the late 90's, and have been statless for over a decade until recently. Then, I saw Brad225's ad for his gorgeous CLSIIz's on Audiogon, and am happy once again! His link to the build thread for these was in the ad, and that's how I found the forums. After consuming the build, I came back to reality several hours later, having gotten sidetracked by owner systems and the huge wealth of knowledge here. I look forward to spending time here, and will post system details soon.

On a separate note, after we packed the S's for the trip home, Brad was kind enough to indulge me with some seat time in front of his new CLX's, and I can honestly say that it was magnificent. His is an absolutely outstanding system. ML's are special to begin with, but when they are supported with such a well thought out and executed system, you are transported somewhere otherworldly. Kudos Brad, and many thanks.

Brad, Ha ha! I didn't have the heart to wake her when I got back. We unloaded first thing in the morning and are wrestling with placement at the moment. I know you're busy so . . . if you need someone to "help" you break in the CLX's, I'm only a short drive away:ROFL: Seriously, thank you for your help and generosity. Rest assured, the S's are in a good home.

Welcome aboard, enjoy your CLS's in good health !

Yes, welcome aboard with the new to you CLS's. I still suffer an occasional pang of loss when I think about mine, they are great speakers. Post some pics when you get them set up in your system!

Welcome Steve !! Just so you and Brad know, I've had his pic of your CLS's as my screen saver. Awesome that they have a great new home!!

Back