Summit X Bubinga Arrived

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sharok

Reaction score
We pulled the trigger and bought a pair of Summit X in Bubinga color for an unbelievable price.

A TRUE BEAUTY.

SummitX_Bubinga.jpg

Wow. You can't go wrong here!! What are they replacing? Congrats.

Nice looking speakers shark. Be careful, if you see sleepysurf lurking around. He loves Bubinga. :-0

Hah! Can never have too many members of the Bubinga Summit's Club! Enjoy! They're (still) amazing speakers, and, IMHO, better looking than the new Expression ESL 13A.

I was hoping the new Expression's would be available in Bubinga, but apparently not.

Hah! Can never have too many members of the Bubinga Summit's Club! Enjoy! They're (still) amazing speakers, and, IMHO, better looking than the new Expression ESL 13A.

I was hoping the new Expression's would be available in Bubinga, but apparently not.

I agree with you. I don't mind using the Masterpiece series in my basement, but not in my living room. I think there is no comparison between Summit X and Expression style wise. This is just my opinion.

Congrat's sharok, very lovely!! 'Bubinga' just sounds sooo much better... :music:

Hey sharok, mid town, Grant and Swan area, I sent you a PM, you and yours are welcome anytime to casa del la stu, I hope I can help you with placement and all that cool stuff that needs to be done to get the most out of these wonderful speakers! And you can help me as well!

Unless it's a heavy monsoon day...for those not around here, this is a major storm season for us in southern Az, we had over 3 inches in less than an hour the other morning, big metal dumpsters were washing down the street two blocks away from me, I unplugged everything in the house the lightening was so bad...

Craig

Latest posts

Back