New system photos

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gordon Gray

Reaction score
For those who may be interested, I have posted updated photos.

The child is Soloman. Youngest child of my oldest nephew who was visiting. My first summer vacation in many, many years. Much fun playing "tourist" in Gardiner, MT. while visiting Yellowstone Nat'l Park.

And then there is the picture of that dude with grey hair. No idea who that is. :eek1:

Best.

Gordon

For those who may be interested, I have posted updated photos.

The child is Soloman. Youngest child of my oldest nephew who was visiting. My first summer vacation in many, many years. Much fun playing "tourist" in Gardiner, MT. while visiting Yellowstone Nat'l Park.

And then there is the picture of that dude with grey hair. No idea who that is. :eek1:

Best.

Gordon

Looks good Gordon... I like it

I see the venerable Cary 306

Dodgy looking dude. I can see a "Trust In Trump" bubble emanating from his lips.:devil::devil:::devil::ROFL:

Last edited:
Dodgy looking dude. I can see a "Trust In Trump" bubble emanating from his lips.:devil::devil:::devil::ROFL:

LOL Justin .................and I thought he was about to take a pee on his MBL's !!

all's good Gordon, your nephew's son is a cutie !

Very nice GG! What is the impedance of the MBL's? I love the look of them buddy, very high brow!

Stuwee,

Don't know the specifics. Need reasonable power but given the "omni" dispersion, they energize the room quite easily.

GG

Cool! I have an Onix cd player that has a MBL transport in it, lovely engineering from MBL, they really raise the bar on everything they put out.

I'd love to hear those puppies! I have a very close, best buddy that lives in Gillette WY, he's a K-horn fanatic and, has his dialed in with in an inch of their life, his fondest memories are from the big Walsh OHM A's...are you willing to show them off to him? Or me if I come to visit him this fall?
No politics, just music :music:

Absolutely Stu. Love to have you both come visit.

Politics. I'm done so that sounds fine.

Best,

Gordon

Cool! I have an Onix cd player that has a MBL transport in it, lovely engineering from MBL, they really raise the bar on everything they put out.

I'd love to hear those puppies! I have a very close, best buddy that lives in Gillette WY, he's a K-horn fanatic and, has his dialed in with in an inch of their life, his fondest memories are from the big Walsh OHM A's...are you willing to show them off to him? Or me if I come to visit him this fall?
No politics, just music :music:

Back