Those looking for Ethos, Theos, Montis, Summit X......

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah right? :))) Special price for you!

not exactly sure what you meant with your post, but if you mean to insinuate that Shawn doesn't look after the forum members here you are mistaken and possibly suffering from cranial rectal inversion !!

Dave, I suspect Redux was just being sarcastic, bemoaning the deals he probably won't have access to in Norway.

not exactly sure what you meant with your post, but if you mean to insinuate that Shawn doesn't look after the forum members here you are mistaken and possibly suffering from cranial rectal inversion !!

This statement was not particularly rational or nicely stated by an administrator. I don´t think this is a good example of how to behave on this or any forum.

For the record: I was ironic, and have (of course) no bad opinions about Shawn as a person.

Redux, as I SAID, I wasn't sure of what you meant, thus my reply, understood ??

I was not offended in the least, but thanks for sticking up for me guys. But seriously, if you want a new pair of any of these models, I will give you a deal on new that I am pretty sure will be very very very attractive.

I wanted to let everyone know that the best prices are running till end of this week. This because it’s end of the quarter and we have hit the current volume incentive. If it doesnt ship by the end of the month I cant offer maximum discount. Its possible that I will reach it next quarter, but not probable. Also these speaker will eventually go out of stock, so again if you really want these speakers at the best possible price this is the time!

These models are still available for a limited time, and it looks like we will meet our quarterly volume incentive again. So, if you are interested in any of these now is the time. Prices are never this low on new models, the combination of them being discontinued and the discount we get for making out quarterly dealer goals make these the lowest prices ever. Give us a call or an email.
414-479-1829
[email protected]

SummitX, Montis, Ethos and (Theos gone) AT LEAST 40% off delivered while they last. Great prices on the new Masterpiece series too! Contact us for details.

Updated pricing,
Montis standard finish $5999
Ethos standard finish $4199

We can get the premium finishes too at the same 40% discount.

Last edited:
Back