Nativ

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Len44

MLO Supporter
Reaction score
Question for you folks who know a lot more than I do about this type of stuff. I am looking for a very flexible house system for my son that has some decent quality and is very easy to use. SONOS is one thought. Of course there are others. Now I am seeing this:

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/...chscreen-control?secret_perk_token=38fdf07a#/

Still in Indiegogo crowdfunding stage, but any thoughts / suggestions / recommendations would be most appreciated.

Thanks muchly.

Last edited:
See Dave, Len posts audio stuff. :ROFL:

Anyway, I use Sonos and am happy with it. Although it's pricey, it's easy to set up, very flexible, and does a good job.

Thanks, Rich. I think Sonos is probably where we're headed on this project. I know it is something with which he is comfortable.

And, I figured I'd better post something here since Dave has banned me from those other threads, at least temporarily...:D;)

now Len, you know I didn't 'ban' you from the other threads ...... LOL

as for this digital streaming stuff, most of it is way beyond my interest, thankfully I have two sons that are engineers and help the 'ole man out.

now Len, you know I didn't 'ban' you from the other threads ...... LOL

as for this digital streaming stuff, most of it is way beyond my interest, thankfully I have two sons that are engineers and help the 'ole man out.
Dave, I guess you want to be an engineer....a train engineer, that is, when you grow up! :)

Latest posts

Back