Renaissance 15a and Expression 13a side by side.

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes....they are toed in but not much. Sorry for the non technical jibber! "but not much"

have you heard the 15s? Would love to listen to them.

BTW, just looked at your system. AWESOME. Love the Aries! Cary Audio? Wow. you got some nice stuff. :)

I also see you have yours closer to the wall than I do.

Last edited:
yes....they are toed in but not much. Sorry for the non technical jibber! "but not much"

have you heard the 15s? Would love to listen to them.

BTW, just looked at your system. AWESOME. Love the Aries! Cary Audio? Wow. you got some nice stuff. :)

I also see you have yours closer to the wall than I do.

14ft wide eh? I think you might be able to get away with the 15a especially since they act like line sources.

I like that you are moving up from the 13a that you just got.... it's a disease!!

Does anyone in Dallas have the 15a for you to audition? As far as I know, I have not seen one with a 15a for demo. Though I have heard it.

Agreed Tim on the room width, not that the 15's wouldn't fit but a room of 16-17' width would be ideal.

Given your seating distance I'm assuming you have minimized your toe in ?
Dave, granted that in general the bigger the room the better, what specifically about the 15s makes you suggest a wider room?

Dave, granted that in general the bigger the room the better, what specifically about the 15s makes you suggest a wider room?

Bernard, I guess it's my belief that their is a correlation to speaker size and room dimensions regardless of speaker type. My room is 14'6" x 24', I would never consider Neolith's regardless of the amount of acoustical treatments to make them work. If I were to return to Logan, 13a's would be a no brainer.

Latest posts

Back