Inspector General's Report / Hillary Clinton

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So now Bill Clinton has had a meeting with Loretta Lynch, in which the FBI instructed people that ‘no photos, no pictures, no cell phones' were allowed, so they could discuss "golf and grandkids" in privacy. Forget that this is the former president meeting with the AG while is wife is under investigation. Bill Clinton, as leader of the Clinton Foundation, should be seen as being under investigation as well. This just stinks too high heaven, but it actually gets watered down because after all the private servers, deleted emails, computers that all happen to go through complete wipeouts and scrubbing of records, it's what has become to expected. As I have said, I wasn't for Trump, but it is no wonder that people are looking for someone outside of government to hopefully come in and clean house, and yes, republicans live in that house as well.

Stinks of what? Bill Clinton did the exact same thing a few months ago with Ted Cruz, and no one batted an eye. But he does it with Loretta Lynch and all the conspiracy theorists go nuts.

Stinks of what? Bill Clinton did the exact same thing a few months ago with Ted Cruz, and no one batted an eye. But he does it with Loretta Lynch and all the conspiracy theorists go nuts.

To be fair, you have to admit it was suspicious. Personally I don't care one way or the other, but I think Bill made a bad move politically by doing this just because it is fodder for the rumor mill.

In the end this will get its 15 minutes of media traction. A few people will point to it as a means of reinforcing their suspicions and we will move on.

Trumps tweet with a star on it? The Hill-A-Beast camp goes wild, calling anti-semantic nonsense? WTF? It's a star peeps...I saw no blue and white on the edges...anyone else ??

Truely the war of voting for who you do not want to be head of the USA...Sad :eek:

When you grab at straws from the haystack, you will only fall into the $hit below.

Trumps tweet with a star on it? The Hill-A-Beast camp goes wild, calling anti-semantic nonsense? WTF? It's a star peeps...I saw no blue and white on the edges...anyone else ??

Truely the war of voting for who you do not want to be head of the USA...Sad :eek:

When you grab at straws from the haystack, you will only fall into the $hit below.

There is sooo much BS floating back and forth that I think most of us are pretty well desensitized to it. I consider 90% of what Trump tweets or says as being off the top of his head or completely accidental. I rarely pay any attention to anything he gushes these days unless it is a really doozey. I just look at the total amount of verbal nonsense he puts out and take it as a whole. When you look at the total content, you realize very quickly there there is no way that someone like Trump could represent this country in the capacity of president. His style of instant defensive reactions to everything shows his thin skin and instant retaliatory response very clearly.

The content is moot. The fact that he chooses to communicate this way is incredibly important.

The director of the FBI says "no charges against Clinton recommened"?!??! She did nothing wrong, just reckless with national security??

I guess we're all free to do whatever we want, whenever we want in the USA!

Did anyone else see Obama's hand up her big a$$ getting onto Air Force One? I want those tax dollars back in my bank account!!

Anyone watching Comey squirm right now?

What say the Hillary camp about this $hit?

Back