Inspector General's Report / Hillary Clinton

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone explain to me why you would vote for Hillary.. Please tell me what is so awesome about her.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Someone explain to me why you would vote for Hillary.. Please tell me what is so awesome about her.

Ok, I'll take a stab at this. I don't necessarily think Hillary is "awesome." But I do think she's the better candidate between her and Trump. Why? First of all, she was a lawyer for many years. Which means she understands how to think analytically. Second, she's got experience in both the Senate and the State Department. Which means she knows how to work with Congress and she knows how diplomacy works. She understands the system and is in a better position to work with both parties (and with our allies) to get things accomplished. Lastly, she comes with Bill. Bill held the position for eight years and, in my opinion, did a pretty darn good job. So she has his experience at her disposal. There's no down time for "learning the ropes." She steps into the door ready to do the job.

Now can you explain why you think Trump would do a better job?

She will appoint 2-3 Liberal judges in the supreme Court and destroy our country. Pretty much rip up the Constitution.. How is Obama care working out for everyone? She held this pistons and didn't do squat. The Clinton slush fund.. sorry foundation. She takes millions from countries promoting violence against women, yet she's promoting women's rights.. She's a train wreck!

She will appoint 2-3 Liberal judges in the supreme Court and destroy our country. Pretty much rip up the Constitution... She's a train wreck

You would also fall into the nefarious intention / I must fear HC category.

If you have objective proof regarding your allegations, please provide.

Ok, I'll take a stab at this. I don't necessarily think Hillary is "awesome." But I do think she's the better candidate between her and Trump. Why? First of all, she was a lawyer for many years. Which means she understands how to think analytically. Second, she's got experience in both the Senate and the State Department. Which means she knows how to work with Congress and she knows how diplomacy works. She understands the system and is in a better position to work with both parties (and with our allies) to get things accomplished. Lastly, she comes with Bill. Bill held the position for eight years and, in my opinion, did a pretty darn good job. So she has his experience at her disposal. There's no down time for "learning the ropes." She steps into the door ready to do the job.

Now can you explain why you think Trump would do a better job?
To ask what Gordon would say. give proof of one accomplishment she did as SOT. Russia reset button total fail! She does know how to take money through her foundation. ie from saudi arabia. which has aweful womens rights. well women have no rights. and she says there is a war against women. man that one is getting old. its all she ever talks about. she has been using that for years very hypocritical. she pays women less in her campaign than men. another hypocricy. she said she is going to use bill to fix the economy who signed the worst bill of all time for America. NAFTA! destroyed jobs led to companies packing bags and moving to other countries. i mean she is the one running for potus why does she need bill thats a joke! he was impeached for humping in our house. so there is a few without even having to say why Trump would be a better choice.
also she was required to turn over all emails. she didnt she deleted 35k and the ones she did turn over were on paper. her own team would not talk to ig seems a little fishy after she said she wanted them to be transparent and cooperate. they gave immunity to the server man. wow im exhausted!!!! she wont turn over transcripts of speaches to wall street. 250k for a hour and a half speach must be a very interesting speach. also sid blumethol(sp)did not work for the government. why did he have a usb drive containing info on secret material. he was being paid by her under the table nobody knew. is that not enough to prove she is not even close to even having the right to be potus. then im at a loss for words.
sorry i have aweful grammar, spelling and punctuation. that is definitely the truth i write like s---! but i think you get my message.

Last edited:
She will appoint 2-3 Liberal judges in the supreme Court and destroy our country. Pretty much rip up the Constitution.. How is Obama care working out for everyone? She held this pistons and didn't do squat. The Clinton slush fund.. sorry foundation. She takes millions from countries promoting violence against women, yet she's promoting women's rights.. She's a train wreck!

I think you are correct about the court stuff. Hillary has already said she wanted to make the gun industry open to lawsuits from people injured by firearms, which is just stupid beyond belief. But she also said at a small event that she thought the Supreme Courts ruling on the 2nd amendment was wrong. I am pretty sure a campaign spokesman did clarify that she was referring to Heller. What else would she have been talking about? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UP7OnT_7onQ

She will appoint 2-3 Liberal judges in the supreme Court and destroy our country. Pretty much rip up the Constitution..

And the conservatives are giving her one of these appointments by refusing to consider Obama's rather moderate pick, in direct contravention of their constitutional duty. But I guess it's ok to rip up the constitution when it's your side that's doing it. By the way, in case it isn't obvious, the Court has had liberal majorities before and our country wasn't destroyed. That's just baseless fear mongering.

I notice no one is willing to state why they would vote for Trump. I guess none of you will be voting for Trump; you'll just be voting against Hillary.

Edit: I found this an appropriate commentary on the current conservative predicament:
https://www.facebook.com/berkeleybr...793262484769/1213538872010197/?type=3&theater

Last edited:
And the conservatives are giving her one of these appointments by refusing to consider Obama's rather moderate pick, in direct contravention of their constitutional duty. But I guess it's ok to rip up the constitution when it's your side that's doing it. By the way, in case it isn't obvious, the Court has had liberal majorities before and our country wasn't destroyed. That's just baseless fear mongering. you mean like sanctuary cities what good does that do. really please name one reason to have a sanctuary cities!! also look at cities like Detroit and Chicago , Baltimore. anyway back to the point.

I notice no one is willing to state why they would vote for Trump. I guess none of you will be voting for Trump; you'll just be voting against Hillary.

not true there are just so many reasons not to not vote for Hillary. i dont understand calling it fear mongering. i think that is just a defense when you cant defend so many lies.
1 I will vote for trump because he wont divide the country we have been set back 30 years. quote if i had a son it would be treyvon. what good did that do when his own doj acquitted george zimmerman. why would you say that unless you were deliberately trying to divide.
2 he will fix the economy and not tax our own companies to death so they dont leave the usa. not lie about unemployment and say it is 5 percent when over 95 million people have quit looking for jobs making it around 15 percent or more. because for some reason those numbers are not figured in hmmm. black unemployment is at 26 to 30 percent highest in American History. He has accumulated more debt than all presidents combined. Trump will restart coal plants and fracking. again people are freezing to death around the world. start keystone make us energy independent.
3 he will make us strong again so we are working with other world leaders from a posistion of strength. and not go on a apologetic tour as Obama has done since day one.
4 strengthen our military which is now as weak as it was post ww2
5 not use a phone and pen and ram bills through without giving congress a chance to read. ie obummercare run through on christmas eve before anybody could even read. Pelosi you have to pass to read. if you want your doctor you can keep your doctor. not true
6 not get involved in media. admit that black on black crimes are a serious problem.not blame it on police. 51 percent of police shooting s are on whites. 21 percent of police shootings are on blacks. when majority of crimes are black on black. also look at democratic run cities the last 45 years are in ruins. i would think his priority would be to help Chicago since he was a senator from Illinois. he has done nothing to help those people so sad.
7 call one of our biggest threats to the homeland what it islamic terrorism or Jihad. not global warming. does anybody here really think that is true if so why. you cant fight an enemy if you wont call your enemy by name. Trump will and has called out our enemy also domestic terrorism due sanctuary cities we have to get rid of them. pass kates law. make any gun crime a fedeal crime. that will defiantly stop or slow it down. no welfare for illegal immigrants. or refugees we simply can't afford it anymore. Trump will said he will stop. they are getting better care than vets. also stop career politicians and pensions. they make more than our vets. who should be getting pensions.
8 fix the va hospitals people are dying waiting for doctors. committing suicide.
9 reform taxes so it is possible for Americans to do own taxes.
10 trade that's obvious why do we pay tarrifs but other countries do not

Last edited:
And the conservatives are giving her one of these appointments by refusing to consider Obama's rather moderate pick, in direct contravention of their constitutional duty. But I guess it's ok to rip up the constitution when it's your side that's doing it. By the way, in case it isn't obvious, the Court has had liberal majorities before and our country wasn't destroyed.

The real irony is that the Mitch McConnell VERY SPECIFICALLY mentioned Obama's pick as being the type of candidate that they would love to get but that Obama would never give him.

The problem is the the GOP committed themselves to a childish course of action and just said that they wouldn't work with Obama at all.

They put themselves between a rock and a hard place such that even when it was in their best interest to appoint this judge they couldn't do it because they vowed to fighting against anything linked to Obama. Unfortunately this is not an isolated incident. They have blocked many things that have been pushed by the GOP historically just because it was linked to Obama.

Thank you for that exposition, Wadia150. In that one post, you have done more than I could ever hope to do to explain the kind of closed-minded thinking and tortured logic it takes to actually support Donald Trump for President. Bravo.

Last edited:
:ROFL::ROFL:
Thank you for that exposition, Wadia150. In that one post, you have done more than I could ever hope to do to explain the kind of closed-minded thinking and tortured logic it takes to actually support Donald Trump for President. Bravo.

thank you very much!!

Last edited:

The sad part is that you don't see any truth to his logic and he considers you irrational not to agree with him which perfectly shows the disconnect in our country.

The truth unfortunately is in the middle.

NONE of the candidates will "fix" our economy. It has changed permanently and the trends started many decades ago before Reagan, Clinton, GWB, or Obama.

Foxconn in China which makes cell phones for Samsung and Apple just reduced their workflorce by 60,000 people or over 50% due to automation. China already has about 20% unemployment and that will only grow.

If Trump forced Apple to build their iPhones in the US with US workers, the automation would continue just faster and it would net far less jobs than people might expect.

Manufacturing in the US is actually on a sustained upswing, but building things in the US doesn't impact our employment numbers much because production is mostly automated.

So that leaves picking vegetables in the fields that is mostly done by illegal immigrants because they are cheap labor. So lets say that work was done by legal americans. The price of food would go up. Workers would complain to OSHA about having pesticides sprayed on them while they were in the fields. Lawsuits would go up and our large agricultural complex would start using machines to pick fruit because it was less expensive. Net sum zero. Food prices will increase and less workers will be needed.

Hillary won't fix any of this either. Personally I think she would do a better job than Trump, but I think Bernie would do an even better job.

Last edited:
Hi wadia,

First off, I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday weekend.

I'd be most appreciative if you can address the following DT positions and if you don't want to, I understand.

1) Build a wall that Mexico will pay for to keep the illegal Mexicans out. Deport 11 million Mexicans and then somehow create a process that lets the "good ones" back in. What will the impact be on the numerous families involved? Impact on the American businesses / economy? Is he going to order "door to door" searches in the "roundup? If not, how will he do this?

2) Ban on all Muslims from entering the USA to find out "what's going on". How can you tell if one is defintively Muslim? What level of background checks will be required to ensure that the process is fair and accurate? How to address the worldwide political fallout from such a policy? Why doesn't he seem to understand that maintaining good relations with this group is extremely important to potentially discovering planned "home brew - lone wolf" terrorist attacks before they occur.

3) Endangering long time political allies such as Great Britain because they criticize / disagree with DT positions.

4) Impact on NATO if the US "pulls back" as DT has suggested. Let the other members fend for themselves.

5) Encouraging the spread of nuclear weapons to such countries as Japan and others.

6) Numerous disparaging / insulting remarks against females, some in very high positions such as Elizabeth Warren and (most recently) the governor of New Mexico.

7) Asserting recently that there is no "drought" in California.

8) Apparent unwillingness to release his back tax returns. Why won't he do this given the fact that all presidential candidates have voluntarily provided over the past two decades or so? Is there something really bad that he wants to keep secret that would negatively impact his support and electability?

9) Temperament and emotional stability if confronted with a worldwide crisis. Previous experience to support the fact that he can handle such events in a responsible, reasoned manner. His mantra has been to immediately attack anyone who disagrees with the "world according to Trump".

10) Letting the US default on their loans to pay off debt and implications thereof.

11) Why is it that the only world leader that has supported Trump to date is Vladimir Putin?

There are others but I will stop here.

I ask this trying to understand why these statements / incidents don't give pause to DT supporters. From my perspective, they scare the hell out of me. I trust many others feel the same way.

I'm confident that DT supporters have there own HC list but I would appreciate if you or other DT supporters can respond to the above.

Best,

Gordon

Last edited:
Vote for Hillary if you want big government controlling everything.

Vote for Hillary if you want Iran to get nukes and do nothing about terrorism.

Vote for Hillary if you want to pay for everyone else's sh*t.

Let's be honest here, do you really want a Transexual man entering a woman's bathroom with young girls in there? Don't be stupid, this is common sense. Hillary will let that happen. I remember when common sense ruled and political correctness was shunned. I would be terrified to raise a kid in this f'd up country right now. Obama doubled our debt. Someone explain to me why in thee hell someone would want to be a Democrat?

The problem is that we need a combination of ideas from both sides to be a healthy country.

We don't want either big government OR large corporations controlling everything. There has to be balance and ideally the citizens of the US would be involved in this too, but that we aren't well represented these days.

With all of the income distilling to a smaller and smaller percentage of our people, the taxes have to redistribute income or our economy will crash, and yes, I expect my taxes to go up and I'm OK with that.

There has NEVER been a case of a transexual bothering little girls. On the other hand a number of the politicians voting for this have turned out to be sexual offenders of some kind that I wouldn't want in any room with either my daughter or my wife.

I don't think the Democrats are being liberal enough. I would greatly prefer to have Bernie in charge.

Hi wadia,

First off, I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday weekend.

I'd be most appreciative if you can address the following DT positions and if you don't want to, I understand.

1) Build a wall that Mexico will pay for to keep the illegal Mexicans out. Deport 11 million Mexicans and then somehow create a process that lets the "good ones" back in. What will the impact be on the numerous families involved? Impact on the American businesses / economy? Is he going to order "door to door" searches in the "roundup? If not, how will he do this?

2) Ban on all Muslims from entering the USA to find out "what's going on". How can you tell if one is defintively Muslim? What level of background checks will be required to ensure that the process is fair and accurate? How to address the worldwide political fallout from such a policy? Why doesn't he seem to understand that maintaining good relations with this group is extremely important to potentially discovering planned "home brew - lone wolf" terrorist attacks before they occur.

3) Endangering long time political allies such as Great Britain because they criticize / disagree with DT positions.

4) Impact on NATO if the US "pulls back" as DT has suggested. Let the other members fend for themselves.

5) Encouraging the spread of nuclear weapons to such countries as Japan and others.

6) Numerous disparaging / insulting remarks against females, some in very high positions such as Elizabeth Warren and (most recently) the governor of New Mexico.

7) Asserting recently that there is no "drought" in California.

8) Apparent unwillingness to release his back tax returns. Why won't he do this given the fact that all presidential candidates have voluntarily provided over the past two decades or so? Is there something really bad that he wants to keep secret that would negatively impact his support and electability?

9) Temperament and emotional stability if confronted with a worldwide crisis. Previous experience to support the fact that he can handle such events in a responsible, reasoned manner. His mantra has been to immediately attack anyone who disagrees with the "world according to Trump".

10) Letting the US default on their loans to pay off debt and implications thereof.

11) Why is it that the only world leader that has supported Trump to date is Vladimir Putin?

There are others but I will stop here.

I ask this trying to understand why these statements / incidents don't give pause to DT supporters. From my perspective, they scare the hell out of me. I trust many others feel the same way.

I'm confident that DT supporters have there own HC list but I would appreciate if you or other DT supporters can respond to the above.

Best,

Gordon
asked and answered in said response above

asked and answered in said response above

Well sorta in a very indirect, inconclusive manner. I'd call it obfuscation, gross generalizations or, more accurately, an unwillingness to reply in a meaningful, defensible manner. :rolleyes:

Your response, I'm afraid, is fairly typical when folks ask and challenge specifics about DT policies and other statements.

Oh well.

Well sorta in a very indirect, inconclusive manner. I'd call it obfuscation, gross generalizations or, more accurately, an unwillingness to reply in a meaningful, defensible manner. :rolleyes:

Your response, I'm afraid, is fairly typical when folks ask and challenge specifics about DT policies and other statements.

Oh well.
first of all GORDON unlike you i was taking the day off and repsecting memorial day. did not want to get into a p------ match with you on a day a day which is to respect the fallen. obviously you just want to get your point across and use big words. im not sure i understand your obfuscation. you alway ask everybody can you fully explain your answers. like some kind of doj report when your answers are not any BETTER. i have a family and will not be making as many post as you (3401) as i do NOT HAVE THE TIME. so i will say if you dont get were im coming from with my replies well thats your problem. but my main reson for not posting yesterday again! i was spending time with family and again repecting the fallen. i do not have time to once again get into an argument with you over something ive explained in my other replys.
AGAIN ASKED AND ANSWERED!!!!!!!!!! if you dont like my answers im not worried about it. you may want to ask someone esle on this thread that is not a Hillary fan. what about your other thread you started go there and ask for some detailed reports. or you could listen to music ect... there is more to life at least for me THAN THIS THREAD. im sure you will reply something like well thats what you get from all DT supporters dogging me and my answers. I REALLY DONT CARE! agian asked and answered!!! thread over for me.
ps
NO MATTER what I said in response to your wanting a detailed government report. you would not be satisfied. kind of like Hillary Clinton.

Last edited:
Wadia,

Ok then.

So now I'm unpatriotic for asking for some facts to back up assertions made by DT and for the number of posts I've made over the years. Excuse me but I don't get the correlation.

Best.

PS: This internet forum, like many others, is a place to exchange ideas and viewpoints hopefully in a responsible, respectful manner. I'm sorry that you apparently don't understand that.

Last edited:
:rocker:
wadia,

ok then.

So now i'm unpatriotic for asking for some facts to back up assertions made by dt and for the number of posts i've made over the years. Excuse me but i don't get the correlation.

Best.

Ps: This internet forum, like many others, is a place to exchange ideas and viewpoints hopefully in a responsible, respectful manner. I'm sorry that you apparently don't understand that. If you can't do this, then maybe you shouldn't post.
gordon right i said i was done with this post. You would never be happy with any answer i gave you. Its pointless!!!!!!!
i never said you were UNPATRIOTIC i said unlike you im taking the day off in respect of memorial day. YOU said you were unpatriotic please do NOT PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH! I think the reason you brought up being unpatriotic is maybe you feel ---- ---! and i can post when i want were i want. which is my point im done with this post good luck getting the answers you seem to desperately need. dang dude its like the nat that wont go away!

also when you ask me for a detailed answer about DT you said you hope everybody has a happy holiday. first of all its not a HOLIDAY ITS MEMORIAL DAY! UN PC OUT!

also in your system post it says you have had electrostats. but you were curious about mbl. and you told a member in 2009 you would post pictures of said speakers. and you have been ask about how they sound. but no pics no post on sound. that was seven years ago. you wouldnt just tell members your getting these very expensive speakers to look cool would you. NEW! June 2011 MBL 116F Large Floorstanding Speakers $32,000. would theses be the speakers you are talking about?
i would love to see speakers. and also get your opinion on how they sound.

Last edited:
Back