The DON / redux

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to thank our members from overseas that have posted on this subject!! Thank You! It's important to hear from you.

Rich, I assume you were speaking of China as the military that could defeat us? Sorry, I disagree, maybe with man power but, we are so far more advanced than them, they don't scare me and they don't scare Trump. Clinton has been kissing their a$$'s for years, she really, really scares me!

North Korea is a joke! But, a very scary joke, they need to be dealt with sooner than later.

Mark, thanks for your comments even tho we don't agree, Craig

Rich, I assume you were speaking of China as the military that could defeat us? Sorry, I disagree, maybe with man power but, we are so far more advanced than them, they don't scare me and they don't scare Trump. Clinton has been kissing their a$$'s for years, she really, really scares me!

North Korea is a joke! But, a very scary joke, they need to be dealt with sooner than later.

So China, with 5x your population (1.3 billion versus 305 million) doesn't scare you. Even though they are the developer and manufacturer of a good chunk of your military's assets?

But North Korea does? And needs to be dealt with?

I'd really like to understand your mindset there. No honestly, that's just crazy.

North Korea (with all the sanctions) and access to zero technology; and only 20 million people scares you.

But China doesn't - with all that population, manufacturing capacity, industrial capacity that any other country could only dream of, and technology any other country could only ever dream of? How is that?

I agree with some of the things you've said in this/these threads, for sure. But with this I'm struggling.

One of the news talking heads came up with a perfect comparison (I think) to describe the "mental" dynamic of those who would vote for H vs D.

Rational vs emotional.

PS: Or to state another way perhaps. Facts matter. Facts don't matter.

I see that Trump protestors last night in Albuquerque stormed through police barriers, threw rocks at the police and vandalized cars and other property. I am sure they would vote for Hillary over Trump. Would this be an example of the rational mental dynamic the "talking head" was referencing?

Kevin,

There are many causes for what's occurring with no shortage of who to point fingers at and / or assess blame. I trust you can understand the nuances.

Best,

Gordon

LOL Len, seriously though ................have you ever posted anything 'audio related' ??

I am appreciative of you intense interests in my posting habits.

In short, the answer is 'Yes." In fact, the vast majority of my posts are "audio-related."

Although I confess to posting on April 29th of this year a congratulatory comment about Villanova's National Championship Basketball team.

Apologies if I offended you.

I am appreciative of you intense interests in my posting habits.

In short, the answer is 'Yes." In fact, the vast majority of my posts are "audio-related."

Although I confess to posting on April 29th of this year a congratulatory comment about Villanova's National Championship Basketball team.

That was just a gratuitous post to get 'The Don' off the top of the stack. You were tired of looking at it !! Lol.

Vacuous Donald. That's my new nickname for Trump. Because if a key component of your presidential campaign involves creating perjorative nicknames for all your opponents, then you are, without a doubt, a vacuous individual. No plan. No clue. All bluster and BS.

Vacuous Donald. That's my new nickname for Trump. Because if a key component of your presidential campaign involves creating perjorative nicknames for all your opponents, then you are, without a doubt, a vacuous individual. No plan. No clue. All bluster and BS.

Haha. Wow. He's starting to fit right in with all the politicians now. They'll be endorsing him faster than you can say 'crooked hillary'!! :)

now that's funny Len, you wouldn't care to take a bet over the past 'year' ........... you need to look up the definition of the word majority, you're not even close.

no apology and no offense taken, I was merely having a little fun !

nobody is saying anything about the ig report on hillary. she lied for a whole year. is this just a bash trump thread you were lied to for a whole year. does that not **** you off. she even tried to say colin powell did the same not true. he didnt have a server in his bathroom. i could go on and on. but comparing apples to oranges is really stupid

nobody is saying anything about the ig report on hillary. she lied for a whole year. is this just a bash trump thread you were lied to for a whole year. does that not **** you off. she even tried to say colin powell did the same not true. he didnt have a server in his bathroom. i could go on and on. but comparing apples to oranges is really stupid

Haha. I welcome to the forum.
Lemme guess. She didn't inhale??? :)

i could go on and on. but comparing apples to oranges is really stupid

Given Hillary's shape and Trump's skin color, that's actually a really funny comment.

She said she followed the rules and policies that were in place. The State Department says she didn't follow policies "that were instituted during her tenure" which discouraged use of private email for government business. Seems pretty minor to me. I'm sure conservatives view it as a much more egregious offense.

Haha. I welcome to the forum.
Lemme guess. She didn't inhale??? :)
I love being welcome to forum. Haha. I guess my opinion is not valid because I've only made one post. Seems to be the way it is when you join these forums. I won't take it seriously. Seems that you did inhale. Lol

I have to say, Wadia150, I do find it interesting that your very first post on the Martin Logan forum is in a political thread. No hi, how you doing, I'm new here? No discussion of your beloved Martin Logan speakers? Just straight to the political thread to throw in a Hillary bomb. I see you're also from Texas, just like Norway84, who recently left us. Very interesting.

By the way, in case you missed it, the title of the thread does make pretty clear that the thread is about Trump. It's not necessarily a "bash Trump" thread, but it is intended to be a discussion of the phenomenon that is Trump.

It's about honesty. You're bashing Trump for being dishonest. She said she did not send any classified emails on her bathroom server. She did she lied are you going to dispute that. If you're going to bash Donald Trump about being dishonest and not telling the truth like his golf course seawall. Then you should hold Hillary to the same scrutiny. She has a lot more scandals and has been very dishonest throughout her whole career if that's what you want to call it.

In case you did not know texas is a very big state. I have no idea who Norway 84 is. Do yo not want to hear from the other side. I guess I'm sorry for rattling you. Is it hard to hear the truth about the other side. Do you not want to debate. If you are talking about Trump I think Hillary is a big part of this conversation since it is a presidential election between the two. Oh and the Bern. If you would like me not to post on this thread I have no prob backing out. It was just one of the first threads when I signed up. Sorry if I rattled you. Later! Oh I do own a pair of Summit X's base finish. Not my main speaker. Magico S3 cast. I prefer. But I do love the Sum X.

Last edited:
nobody is saying anything about the ig report on hillary.

Suggestion.

Why don't you start your own thread about this topic?

PS: In the spirit of cooperation, I started a new thread for you and others to discuss the Hillary / Inspector Generals Report. ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back