Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39474849

Thread: The DON / redux

Quote Originally Posted by stuwee View Post

Haha! Just wait till you see what's in store for you in New Mexico buddy, you will be shocked..peace and love bro, get a weapon and learn how to use it!!

I'm of this site again for a long time, I've never felt so unwelcomed by a bunch of elitest's on forum except for Audio Karma, Bye Bye!!
    Hi Stuwee,

Have no idea what you are talking about. For the record, I detest guns. Never owned one and never will. I do keep a can of bear spray in my house just in case. Never used it to date.

Also, I'm moving to Alto, NM. It's a very safe, literally crime free community.

With all due respect, please shed the anger. It's a very healthy emotion.

Best,

Gordon

Super User

Quote Originally Posted by Scumurculum View Post
    Great, veiled hints of violence, that's all we need on this forum.

Does anyone else find that comment a bit creepy?
    Not really???? He was basically saying there are places in NM that might not be the best or safest. You have plenty of things to disagree with him on. Let's not pretend he is threatening people on the forum. Haha.

Quote Originally Posted by timm View Post
    Not really???? He was basically saying there are places in NM that might not be the best or safest. You have plenty of things to disagree with him on. Let's not pretend he is threatening people on the forum. Haha.
    I didn't say he was threatening people on the forum. I said hints of violence not threats.

But, in retrospect, I guess the statement could possibly have been interpreted that way.

But the whole grab the gun/weapon statement is a bit creepy and not appropriate in my opinion . But hey I'm a snowflake foreigner in a relatively safe country (despite massive immigration) with few guns, so what do i know.

Still it is odd how he repeatedly says he is leaving the forum, then he comes back again and again carrying on like he is being victimised.

Tiresome attention seeking behavior.
    Last edited by Scumurculum; Today at 12:57 AM.