New member from Pompano Beach, Florida

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cem

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm a new member and I have been a huge Martin Logan electrostatic fan since the first pair of reQuests that I purchased in the late 1990's. I currently have Summit X's and am now awaiting delivery of a pair of new Renaissance 15A's. I have stumbled on this forum a few times and have now finally decided to join. This is a great forum that I find very informative. I am going to post my Summit X's in the classified section for sale soon as well.

cem: Welcome aboard. I'm new myself, but I have found the site to be very helpful.

How have you liked your Summit's? How old are they and what condition are they in?

bikerneil

Thanks. I purchased my Summit X's in 2014 from an authorized dealer and I love them. They are in excellent condition. I actually have them listed in the classified section of this forum with a few pictures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I posted instead of replied, so here it is again just in case.....

Thanks. I purchased my Summit X's in 2014 from an authorized dealer and I love them. They are in excellent condition. I actually have them listed in the classified section of this forum with a few pictures.

Welcome to MLO cem! Renaissance 15A's eh? My, you are a lucky guy :music: Very jealous here!

Back