Was that an impressive NCAA championship game or what?!!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuwee

Reaction score
This is why I love college BB! Dang if Villi didn't pull out a win in fine fashion! Congrat's to those kids, they played their hearts out, much to the dismay of the Storied NC alumni in attendance :bowdown:

This is why I love college BB! Dang if Villi didn't pull out a win in fine fashion!

it was a thriller ......... and stu, just so you know, it's 'Nova' not 'Villi' ! .......:rocker:

So sorry for that error Dave, we talk funny here out west... :p , Congrat's to your Nova's!!!

So sorry for that error Dave, we talk funny here out west... :p , Congrat's to your Nova's!!!

LOL, no big deal Stu, it was one of the greatest finals ever for sure !

I think this was the most exciting final I can recall watching. Two terrific teams, and the team which I favored won. Very satisfying.

Second best (yes, I know this will date me), was from my youth when North Carolina (with "Little Lennie Rosenbluth" -- NCAA Player of the Year) edged out Kansas (with Sophomore Wilt Chamberlain) 54-53 in three overtimes. In this one, my beloved Kansas Jayhawks were on the wrong end of the final score. But, very exciting game.

g

Back