Studio 2's ....Up and running !

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dave, I'm certain that you mean 32hz to 45Khz correct? Otherwise my REL subwoofer has much better overall frequency response, at both ends of the spectrum.

ah yes, me forgot the 'kilo' !

B
I can't help thinking "Heresy"...and I'm not talking Klipsch!

Bernard....... chiding the 'ole man before he gets his mandatory 500 hr break in complete....... :devil:

Well, one sounds like a very good valve amp, and the other sounds like a very good pair of SS monos. I think we all know the kind of attributes that are associated with each type.

Not really - a Graaf GM400 sounds completely unlike an ARC REF600; which in turn sounds nothing like a Ypsilon SET100 - all absolutely fantastic valve amps.

And on the solid state side; a Technical Brain TBP-Zero sounds nothing like something from Pass.

A

Not really - a Graaf GM400 sounds completely unlike an ARC REF600; which in turn sounds nothing like a Ypsilon SET100 - all absolutely fantastic valve amps.

And on the solid state side; a Technical Brain TBP-Zero sounds nothing like something from Pass.

A
I was just trying to escape writing a review...:)

Dave Congrats on the new speakers!!! They look amazing I have never heard Revel but hope to someday.

Thanks for the kind remarks guys, they have proven to be everything I hoped for. Every bit as good as my Logans on piano (something I've always held ML in high regard for) and possessing a greater sense of 'body' than I even expected.

Hey Larry, how about Team Corvette !!! could they win the Triple Crown of endurance racing for a second year in a row ?? Here's hopin' !!!

Hey Larry, how about Team Corvette !!! could they win the Triple Crown of endurance racing for a second year in a row ?? Here's hopin' !!!

Thumbs up to that Dave !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back