Back at home "thank god "

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fattner

Reaction score
Hi everyone ,well our move up to Northern California was terrible and thank goodness we didn't sell our home in central California ,so we moved back to our beautiful home in the mountains and back to my "fattner's audio room "!!! Let me just say it's amazing how much a room makes a difference in the sound of the clsiiz . In a 10x10 room the sound was so bad no life flat ,,,but now they have room to breathe 20x30 room and sound magical !!! It good to be back home ,amen !!!

What?? In California you get to take a mulligan on a house move? You hear that Tom ? Lol. Fill me in fattner. U moved everything then moved back ??

HAHA!! No turning back for us. We closed escrow yesterday and funds were transferred. The new owner probably has the keys and is moving in.

HAHA!! No turning back for us. We closed escrow yesterday and funds were transferred. The new owner probably has the keys and is moving in.

So what's the scoop? My memory is shot. Are you in Texas now ... The home state of Ted Cruz?? Haha.

Did the job thing work out?

What?? In California you get to take a mulligan on a house move? You hear that Tom ? Lol. Fill me in fattner. U moved everything then moved back ??
We moved back to our cabin because we never sold it just in case the move didn't work out as plan !! Homes in north Cailf to much money and we missed home !! I missed my audio room !! Everyone's happy

We moved back to our cabin because we never sold it just in case the move didn't work out as plan !! Homes in north Cailf to much money and we missed home !! I missed my audio room !! Everyone's happy

Well gotta love that. This move must have been your wife's idea? Haha. But cool you guys found a new appreciation for your current place. Tom- you didn't sell to fattner did you?? :)

Back