Sanders. cable?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting! A friend of mine used to swear by Mogami, which he used with his much-modified Quad 57s. They sounded really amazing. I lost touch with him many years ago, so can't find out the model number.

If I try it I'll let you know. 15 ga sounds thin for speaker cable.

Bernard: What speakers do u have? He only recommends this cable just for electrostatics speakers only not recommended for dynamic drivers, u will need a larger gauge cable like 10-12 gauge! Do u bi-amp? I have summits and I was able to use it because of my built in bass amps.

Bernard: What speakers do u have? He only recommends this cable just for electrostatics speakers only not recommended for dynamic drivers, u will need a larger gauge cable like 10-12 gauge! Do u bi-amp? I have summits and I was able to use it because of my built in bass amps.
I have SL3s.

Mogami W3082 is 14AWG. And if you need 11AWG cables, it could be made in a Jon Risch Cross Connect design.

Mogami W3082 is 14AWG. And if you need 11AWG cables, it could be made in a Jon Risch Cross Connect design.
Tosh: no need to double up and double the price Mogami makes a heavier gauge cable just for magnetic speakers. Check there website!

Sanders cables

Bernard: I mentioned this sanders design cable I use will not work on m/l speakers that do not have self powered bass drivers. But I understand he makes a cable that works really well with these types of electrostatic speakers!
That are non powered

Last edited:
Ok k, I'll ask again, I have no interest in building my own cables, I have Summits, are these available to buy from Sanders? I saw nothing on the site. Thanks

Ok k, I'll ask again, I have no interest in building my own cables, I have Summits, are these available to buy from Sanders? I saw nothing on the site. Thanks
I don't think you're imagining things, as I can't find the cables any longer either. Even so, if you give Roger a call - he's a real gentleman and a pleasure to talk to - you may yet be able to persuade him to fabricate a pair of cables for you. Be advised they're not, or weren't, inexpensive.

You'll have to call him or email him on what lenght u need and then he will give u a price? I really like mine and there 45' long! he will probably need to know what kind of ends u want. Good luck and if u get them let me know what u think? Happy listening

Latest posts

Back