Hello, Erik here............

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

crisiskids

Hello, I've had the Crescendo system since it's existence and I do love it and glad to be a new member of this forum. I did not even know that Martin Logan had such a forum profile on their website, but so glad that I found it. I am not really a technical guru, but I can speak in layman's terms about the Crescendo wireless system and I can tell you, without doubt, that there is no comparable wireless music system on the present market that even comes remotely close to the sound quality that the Crescendo system offers. Not to mention the extremely easy setup of the system - it's basically plug/play and you have high quality music/sound. I guess that I will have to see if there is a separate forum now just for the Crescendo system - and I'm open to all suggestions, comments, and guidance, by all means. I am always willing to learn something new and of ongoing importance.

I will tell you that now that ML has the wireless subwoofers, I am thinking of enhancing my sound that much more with the:

"Dynamo 700w".

I will be brief with this in order to see if I should be posting elsewhere, but my question to Martin Logan technical support is that I currently have 8 (eight) Crescendo wireless speakers. I am picking the mid range subwoofer by choice, the 700w, and if I do have 8 of the Crescendo speakers, how many of the 700w's would I need to make the sound balanced as best as possible. For 8 Crescendo's I am thinking in terms of 2 of the 700w's, but please correct me if I only need one. I do not like an overly intense bass sound - I am simply trying to "enhance" the existing sound - as not to get blown out of the house :) Alternatively, if you feel that the 700w is an inappropriate addition to the Crescendo system, by all means please tell me, then tell me what you would suggest instead....

In addition, I do have an administrative question to take up with the Martin Logan Executive Office in Lawrence and would like a name/email for such. If you'd like to private message or email me with that information, that would be super.

Anyhow, I am very into learning about all the new developments in the wireless speaker industry as the advancements never seem to stop. And certainly ML always stays ahead of the crowd, for sure.

Peace to everyone,

Erik
"crisiskids"

Hi Erik and welcome. This site is not affiliated with ML. Please go to the ML website and use the "contact us" in the support menu to communicate with them directly.

thanks, but still.....

Hi Erik and welcome. This site is not affiliated with ML. Please go to the ML website and use the "contact us" in the support menu to communicate with them directly.

Can you still give me the advice that I ask for in my original post about adding the Dynamo speakers? Or am I still all wet here?

Latest posts

Back