New member from the Tampa Bay area

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaulCarlucci

Reaction score
I've been poking at this site for some time now but only just now registered. We bought a pair of scripts and a cinema back in 2001 and use that as the LCR combo in a theater. We moved to a new house, bought some ascents, started setting up the new theater, and then had some kids. Theater never got finished and with short people around the MLs got put in storage because I could picture someone poking something through a panel. The youngest kid is now 3 and I got tired of the "temporary" setup in the main room so I finally busted out the little MLs.

Welcome Paul! We have quite a few ML owners in the Tampa Bay area, and many are members of our local Suncoast Audiophile Society. See link in my sig if interested!

Welcome Paul, from another SAS member and Wesley Chapelite. My location says Tampa but not many people have heard of our small but growing area. Good to hear your ML's are back in service.

Back