Purity owner in Munich, Germany

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hoshy

Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm Ashley. 34, IT sales guy, BMW fan, Nando's fan, shifter kart (125cc 6speed) racer, guitar player, smoker, drinker, home automation tinkerer, "junior" audiophile. Oh yeah, british but live in Germany... hmm, that was easier than a dating site profile... oh yeah - single :-D

So, I read the rules about not posting about my system here... post coming up on that in the relevant section.

I'm here to muse over digital room correction, placement topics, get the low-down on whether the purity range is really any good / respected (you can be honest, I don't offer easily and like to have a realistic view on things), and also talk a bit about thoughts on external amps (pure class-a tranny :)eek:), value, vs. internal class d) and potential home-brew mods like bi-amping with an active crossover.

Prost! <insert beer glass emoticon here>

I have purity speakers and LOVE them! I've just joined this forum and gotten serious about setting up my "ultimate" audio system. Currently overwhelmed by the list of terms that I must now learn!

Back