New ML owner

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blee

Reaction score
New ML owner, Phoenix, AZ

Hello from Phoenix, AZ. I recently relocated from southern CA into a larger home. With the larger room, first came a larger TV, 70" 4k. The next purchases were fronts & sub...followed a month later by an upgraded center channel. After a lot of research and a visit to my local high-end audio locale, StarPower, it seemed that ML was the way to go. They sounded solid in the showroom and their craftsmanship was apparent. Their price point was definitely on the higher end of what I was used to, but I figured I was a big boy now and it was time to graduate from my old Polk system. There was a promo where ML was offering a free Dynamo 500 with the purchase of the Motion 40's...Looking at the specs of the 500, I knew that wouldn't provide enough low-end for me. Luckily for me, the sales guy at Starpower allowed me to just pay the difference in the upgrade....in addition to the purchase being free of tax! I felt like I got a damn good deal!

I say they sounded solid in the showroom, but they sounded even better in the living room! My system is still in the "break in" stage but I already know that I've made the right choice. I'm hearing elements of songs, especially on the high end, that I've never heard before on songs that I've listened to for years. Thank you ML for making a quality sounding (and looking) product and I couldn't be happier with the results. Not only do they sound amazing, but they look beautiful too. My system isn't over the top, but it's perfectly suited for my use...and the wife approves too which helps. It's a low-key looking system--everything in a custom made credenza done by Stone Creek furniture. Loving my new toys.

Fronts: ML Motion 40s
Center: ML Motion 30
Subwoofer: ML Dynamo 1000W
Receiver: Yamaha V465
TV: Sony XBR70X850B 70-Inch 4K
Rears: Wishlist ML Motion 15s
Cable: Monster XP

Last edited:
blee, welcome, sounds like you're leading a life of bliss !

Twich54, thank you for the welcome. If bliss is phenomenal sounding music and sound staging, then indeed ML has brought that to my home!
M15, definitely for music too. Probably 60/40 music to home theater here. Even football games sound amazing.

Last edited:
Back