Merry Christmas

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amey01

Reaction score
Merry "Aussie" Christmas to all my MLOC friends (pen pals, haha).

Attachments

• ayersrock.jpg
    ayersrock.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 88
Merry "Aussie" Christmas to all my MLOC friends (pen pals, haha).

Adam many thanks for wishing Christmas to all your MLOC friends and includes Muslims like me.

I hope this Christmas is the best you have had so far. Hope the New Year brings the realization of all your dreams and ambitions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam, Merry Christmas to you as well and to all the rest of the 'Logan' clan !

Merry Christmas from stu in the desert southwestern US :eek:

Adam, Ayers rock is on my bucket list, what a magical place!!

maybe a dingo ate your baby.

Happy Holidays everyone.. Be safe.

My wife was in a video "Maybe The Dingo Ate My Baby - Dave Landeo Band"

She is on stage at 47 seconds into the video for just a few seconds :)

The video quality is pretty bad.

And Merry Christmas !!!!

Last edited:
Hope all of you are able to reminisce about great times over the past year, and have many things to look forward to for the coming year. Merry Christmas!

Mark. This makes you famous. At first I saw the director....Jon 'Large' and wondered exactly what kind of video is this??? And your wife is in it??? :). Well merry Christmas to one and all. It's great to be able to have fun here and be able to laugh and afford this ridiculous hobby of ours!! Tim.

Mark. This makes you famous. At first I saw the director....Jon 'Large' and wondered exactly what kind of video is this??? And your wife is in it??? :). Well merry Christmas to one and all. It's great to be able to have fun here and be able to laugh and afford this ridiculous hobby of ours!! Tim.

This was a video short spoof about my other more expensive hobby. Granted some of the humor requires you be familiar with the hobby, but the Camera and Emotion Coach show up in the credits as HANS COCKMOUNTAIN :)

I have one of the TDR2's featured in this video on order right now.

To be fair, any number of hobbies can eat up all of your disposable income, I just happen to spend a lot more on RC Helis.

hahaha... so maybe I didn't miss the subtle humor.....!!!

Back