Any experience with SVS PC 2000?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Humble-Cinema

Reaction score
Hello, I'm thinking about upgrading from my ProSub 1000 to two SVS PC 2000. I am hoping to get the greater depth for my home theater system (using Sources as mains). Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Jacob

Hello, I'm thinking about upgrading from my ProSub 1000 to two SVS PC 2000. I am hoping to get the greater depth for my home theater system (using Sources as mains). Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Jacob

If your looking for output not the same unit but very close a Pair of SVS CS 20-39 passives here and they are pretty good as fas the price goes, on certain
Classicial and percussion pieces the listeners get scarred.

Last edited:
Thanks for the input! How would passives stand up against Movies? I don't have a ton of experience with passive subs so I'm not sure how competent they will be toward delivering the LFE signals. From what I have read the PC 2000 is basically the CS 20-39 but with a 500 Watt amp attached, so probably a decent sub at least an upgrade over my DefTech ProSub 1000.

Jacob

I have used them in different sized rooms with different power amps the last being a Crown XLS 2500 never but timed out or sounded compressed

Back