Clx 5.1

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Posted by Harlequin on WBF

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mu_WLBREirg&app=desktop

Each CLX is teamed up with a depth i to make a complete speaker, and 2 Descent i's are separately added for the LFE. Krell electronics

What a waste of subs. There's no point and pairing them each with a channel as then it negates the benefits of a multi-sub system. Bass management and correct positioning of subs would be superior.

Nice though, I bet. Next up... 5 Neoliths:D

One of the mods of Home Theater Shack was at this years RMAF (I think) and ML had a 4 Neolith setup for a multi-channel SACD demo.

Last edited:
Hey Guys,

I was there with Audible Images in Jacksonville. AXPONA 2012. That's my Upton Acoustic Upright Bass in the background and my Tascam BR-20 Reel to Reel tape deck that was rebuilt by Greg Baron of United Home Audio. I was playing Tape Project tapes through that insanely killer sounding 5.5 CLX system. I say 5.5 because each CLX had it's own Decent i Sub. I was also playing the acoustic bass along with Muddy Waters. I was doing my best Willie Dixon slap bass and it really felt like Muddy was in the room.

Hope everybody's doing well.

Satch

Hey Satch,

Your Upton has me drooling and your Tascam is a thing of beauty!! Your story of that day...priceless!

Back