ARC Help Please!!!!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnny

Reaction score
I just bought an Anthem D2 for my processor. I am trying to calibrate my speakers but after it calibrated the fronts and center, it cannot pick up a signal for surrounds and rears. BTW, my surrounds and rears are ML Motion 4. I heard a loud wooping sound but keep getting a message "unable to acquire proper response. Code 0x03." If someone has experience with an Anthem D2 ARC please help. Your response will be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Hola. Address your question to Mr. Frank Pugliano. [email protected]. Martin Logan, Paradigm and Anthem, are Company´s sisters. Mr. Pugliano is a very knowledge person on the Anthem line, and he can help to you with your problem. He will guide you to track and find the solution for your problem.

Hola. Address your question to Mr. Frank Pugliano. [email protected]. Martin Logan, Paradigm and Anthem, are Company´s sisters. Mr. Pugliano is a very knowledge person on the Anthem line, and he can help to you with your problem. He will guide you to track and find the solution for your problem.

Thank you Roberto.

Latest posts

Back