ML Vantage step-up transformer turns ratio

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hifijussi

Reaction score
Hello

I got a pair of Martin Logan Vantage esl stator panels and I'm going to get sound of them. Does anyone have a schematics for Vantage, Vista or Ethos? It should includes esl step-up transformer and high voltage unit etc...

Most important for me to know, is step-up transformer (windings) turns ratio.
I also like to buy, if someone have step-up's fo sale.

hifijussi

Hola...Only a step up transformer is not going to work, because the Vantage power supply works with the frequency AC line too. If you bought them 120V-60Hz, you need to change the PSU unit, to 220V-50Hz (power supply unit). Address your question to Martin Logan service dept. Mr. Dana Brown is a very helpful person. [email protected]

Hola...Only a step up transformer is not going to work, because the Vantage power supply works with the frequency AC line too. If you bought them 120V-60Hz, you need to change the PSU unit, to 220V-50Hz (power supply unit). Address your question to Martin Logan service dept. Mr. Dana Brown is a very helpful person. [email protected]

Yes

I'm only working with ESL -parts for now, not with hole Vantage's. Especially now my goal is to clear out basic things to do that I get sound out of ESL's. Later I will work for crossovering, eq's and that kind a things. Thanks for hint of ML's guy, I sent email for him.

J

Yes

I'm only working with ESL -parts for now, not with hole Vantage's. Especially now my goal is to clear out basic things to do that I get sound out of ESL's. Later I will work for crossovering, eq's and that kind a things. Thanks for hint of ML's guy, I sent email for him.

J
Bumping this old thread:

Terveisin, Jussi, did you ever solve this issue? I’m in the same spot now, 2019, trying to get 2 Vantage service panels into working mode :) . ML support kindly told me the bias voltage required is 2kV, but schematics or build details (bias step-up + cross-over filter) would help. Ä

Anyone?

Vantage panels to working

Bumping this old thread:

Terveisin, Jussi, did you ever solve this issue? I’m in the same spot now, 2019, trying to get 2 Vantage service panels into working mode :) . ML support kindly told me the bias voltage required is 2kV, but schematics or build details (bias step-up + cross-over filter) would help. Ä

Anyone?

Hi

I have everything that You need to make panels sounding. Send email for me, [email protected].

Latest posts

Back