Jump right up and show your age!!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha, now 27 with the same vistas, motif, and vignettes. I guess I am getting old and slowing down.

28, after having a baby I flirted with a different set of speakers with a little man crawling around. It's hard to give them up though and I can't believe I have had the same system for several years now.

Main Speakers: BEM Vantage :D

Edit:
Comment: No longer the youngest one here.... it's all Yang's fault. I feel old.

Update!

Joey V
23 years old
ML Summits (in aluminum)
:eek: (stoked!)

Havent updated this in a while.... well... I'm 24 now.... so I suppose I'm getting older.

Summits/Plinius/Cary

Not bad. :cheers:

I suppose it's time to update....

Age: 25 - already 2 years older since I joined the fold :(...
Current Setup: Summits/Plinius 102/Cary 98/PS Audio DAC-III/Squeezebox3/VPI TT (mystery as of yet)

Joey

Dude... I'm 30 now.

Where did the time go?

No more speakers either... *sigh*... the tides have turned.

Dude... I'm 30 now.

Where did the time go?

No more speakers either... *sigh*... the tides have turned.
So Joey, what do you do for music? I can't imagine life without speakers.......and earbuds don't cut it for me. Come think of it, ANY headphones would not do.

So Joey, what do you do for music? I can't imagine life without speakers.......and earbuds don't cut it for me. Come think of it, ANY headphones would not do.

I think Stax would come pretty close Bernard - but certainly not a replacement in any sense of the word. So yes - what do you do Joey?

ML age ~ 10 years -Discovered the ML sound of Prodigys at Harvey's in NYC at least 10 years ago. My ML lust started thereafter with patience for release of Summits.
Summits since 2007 with addition of Stage/Descent in last few years
Chronically 58 years young, biologically at least 5 less than this.

OK, kiddies, I guess I take the prize. I'll be 81 next month. By the way, I'm neither deaf nor blind. But don't worry--I'll get to work on both.

ESL age about 45. ML Electromotion ESL age about one month.

58 with Ethos,

And I'm going to "Live" until I die wahoo :music::music::music:

I'm older than I've ever been and younger than I'll ever be.
64 with an 18 year old pair of SL3s!

Just saw this reawakened thread. Almost 75. Still rockin, Listening to all types of music, taking pictures, building Bottlehead and Audionote Kits, cooking and unwilling to give up quick, little cars with manual transmissions.

Now 70 and have turned Prodigy into "active" speakers with digital crossover. Passive components of ML original crossover bypassed. 100 watt mono block tubes to each panel. 1500 watt mono block SS to the woofers

28, after having a baby I flirted with a different set of speakers with a little man crawling around. It's hard to give them up though and I can't believe I have had the same system for several years now.

33 now. Just picked up the focus center channel (excited) and working on a pair of 11a (even more excited).

Hola. 70, and enjoying my system as never before. I have being with Martin Logan since 1987 with CLS and had all the models of them, ending with the CLSIIz. Then got the CLXs. I am in love with my new quality sound delivered by Conrad Johnson pre and amp. My CLXs never had this quality sound before (in my system). I am truly having a nirvana in Heaven!
Happy listening to All!

Latest posts

Back