Jump right up and show your age!!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just hit 50 last week... and I'm hitting back. Kicking off P90X (again) and just completed Plyo - daaammmnnn.

Still CLX - and since they came in coffins, why sell if I can save on the funeral expenses :p

Your gonna bury me with these speakers

Still CLX - and since they came in coffins, why sell if I can save on the funeral expenses

Funny this is exactly what my friends said they would do except with my 2 prs. of Magneplanars & make a box...:cool:

Just hit 50 last week... and I'm hitting back. Kicking off P90X (again) and just completed Plyo - daaammmnnn.

Still CLX - and since they came in coffins, why sell if I can save on the funeral expenses :p

P90X is kicking my a$$ right now too. Tony Horton is an animal plain and simple. Drea and the cute brunette that's going to be a dentist are my true motivation

I'm 56 now (57 in August) and still loving my CLS's

Turned 33 on January 9th.

Upgraded my Clarity's to Montis Speakers on my Birthday this year as a gift to myself.

38 years, beginning to enjoy my Vantages...

Mental age: 65 - youth is overrated!

Hi all. I'm 27. Enter the Martin Logan world with the Martin Logan MLT-2 set 6 months ago, then add the Motion 10s for fronts. A month later I found myself upgrading again to the Electromotion, Matinee, and Script i. I was happy and stayed with the Electromotion for about 2 months... then sold it to a friend and picked up a pair of Spire. now I'm truly happy. :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back