Seal - Seal ( 1990).

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rehan Azim Hashmi

MLO Supporter
Reaction score
Creator:

Seal.

Creation:

Seal.

Copyright:

CD Label:

Sire Records Company, A Time Warner Company.

Genre:

Soul, R&B, adult contemporary, electronica.

PICT0338.jpg

Description:

The recording gets a value of 5 from 5. The recording is smooth meaning no harsh sounds, nuanced, detailed, transparent, clear and dynamic. The CLS used to paint a visual picture of the sound of individual instruments that was a treat to see and listen.

The music gets a value of A+. I say A+ because I used to frequently listen to this album when my first system was recently acquired. Along with Mamouna, this album was one of my early purchases of CD’s. Inadvertently tailor or custom designed to suit my taste. The music never ceases to amaze me. The sound of guitar is pervasive and is reproduced brilliantly by the CLS. The CLS presents a wall the size of the CLS of audio information.

Conclusion:

This is undeniably Seal’s most imaginative and artistic album. A treat to listen to. One of the two super albums to be released in the year 1990. The other one being MCMXC a.D. by Enigma.

The following tracks have excellent music substance and excellent audio quality:

The beginning.

Deep water.

Crazy.

Killer.

Future love paradise.

The following tracks have good music substance and good audio quality:

Whirlpool.

Wild.

Show me.

Violet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts