The Cure - Mixed Up.

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rehan Azim Hashmi

MLO Supporter
Reaction score
Creator :

The Cure.

Title:

mixed up.

Copyright:

This compilation, 1990.

Genre:

Gothic rock, Post punk, alt. rock, dark wave, new wave.

CD Label:

Elektra entertainment, A Division of Warner Communications Inc.

PICT0312.jpg

Description:

This CD has a AAD recording. Value I would give to this recording is 3.5 from 5. There are 11 remixes. Subjectively speaking for me except for 2nd and 11th remix all tracks are fun. I enjoy listening to music from the 1980s and first half of 1990s. This is 1990s music at its best. The CD has a total elapsed time of approx. 73 minutes. Audiophile recordings having rating of 4.5 or 5 from 5, this CD does not have. However the wonderful music more than makes up for the AAD recording.

The following tracks have excellent music substance and excellent audio quality:

Lullaby.

Fascination Street.

The walk.

A forest.

The caterpillar.

The following tracks have above average music substance and good audio quality:

Lovesong.

Pictures of you.

Hot hot hot.

Inbetween days.

The following tracks have average music substance and above average audio quality:

Close to me.

Never enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
The version of Fascination Street on this album is fantastic. The first album and 17 Seconds are excellent too, though the US release of the first is quite different it is still fine.

The version of Fascination Street on this album is fantastic. The first album and 17 Seconds are excellent too, though the US release of the first is quite different it is still fine.

You have piqued my interest in the first album and 17 seconds. However, i still do not know the title of the first album by The Cure.

Back