Great customer service...great product

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowGEEZR

Reaction score
I thought I'd post up about the great customer service I received from K&K Audio. I ordered their premium step up transformer and received it in two days. No muss, no fuss. Then, after a month of burn in with my new cartridge, I decided to try some resistors in the SUT, to better match the recommended impedance of my cartridge. I sent an email to Keven and received a response back that the resistors were on their way to me. When I replied that I would pay as soon as I received the invoice he said there was no charge. You can't beat that! I received the resistors, installed them (just pushed them in the corresponding holes, he had pre-bent the wires perfectly) and now enjoy the sound quality. I rate the SUT very highly and recommend it to anyone who is thinking about a more expensive option. Basically, he is using some of the best Lundahl transformers available and they were developed in conjunction with K&K Audio for the highest performance.

http://www.kandkaudio.com/

Back