Subwoofer for Theos

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Would love some input from the group. My room is 20 x 15 feet. Electronics include pass labs x150.5, modified ARC LS 15, Modified PS audio GCPH, Oracle premier table with old triplaner arm/shelter cartridge. Recently placed room treatments with neutral testing. Thinking I would like to add a sub in less than 1k range. Any opinion about used grotto or Dynamo 700. Debating about used REL but uncertain which models to consider-T models primarily for home theatre? My listening confined to two channel. Thanks

I had a REL Strata III with Magneplanar MG12. Worked well, easy to integrate and matched well with a fast panel speaker. Can be had for $500-$600 used. I auditioned the Theos. Thought they definitely needed a sub... How do you like your Pass amp? I have the integrated version INT-150 with Ethos.

Appreciate the thoughts. Love the Pass amp which as you know is essentially what you have in the integrated. Was a big upgrade over mu wyred4sound amp. Jealous over your Ethos bass extension.
Eric

Back