Good vibes bad vibes

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CLIFF

Reaction score
Hi all, sorry for my lack of posts, lately. Life ,the flue {bad} got in the road.
I have allways known about anti vibration products, but up untill now chased audio exellence via amps ,cables ,and speakers . Have had some cut squash balls under things from day dot. Which made a nice difference. Also stuck some eva ,closed cell foam under a few things as well.
I ordered and recieved some isonodes on the weekend,from the us of a.
I was not expecting the large change that was heard .!!!!!!!
Started with just the amp,unbeleavable!!. Then put four on top with half a paving slab .bloddy hell!! The slab is half of the improvement again!! The supplier says that best gains are under the cd player, i have a lack of space so could only put them underneath. Again big gain.
Guys paid $150 us landed, to do all my gear, bang for buck? Only if it is a nuclear bomb!!! To me its a $10,000 add on!!!!!
I know me mate roberto ,uses diamond resonaters?? They are out there money wise, but i can see why you would pay that amount, after hearing isonodes.
Forget cables, do this well before touching anything else, hell, i would do this before all else.!!!
Has anyone compaired the two , by any chance??
So then placed some one inch eva under my speakers,yet another improvement! So, spiked feet , onto a marble bread board on carpet onto a concrete slab, is not the best way to go.
Allways had a feeling this may not be the case ,so will now get some more to go under the speakers, and put them between two bread boards, so i can still adjust the forward rake.
So where did it all end up? Mls really do have tight as a mouses bung hole base!!, not only that, huge improvement across the board, detail ,air ,every thing. I am listening to a totally new system!!!!!!
Six hours later, no lunch nothing to drink, i eventually managed to drag my but out of the chair!!
Guys and gals, if you have no isolation under your gear,please just do it, words are not enough to descripe the differrence
best bang for buck i have ever seen in my life. Cheap as chips!!

Hola Cliff, good to know that you are better and getting back your health.

I want to welcome to the tweak world!...there are a lot of options, and some are like you are saying...trust your ears! Those are the final judges of your sound quality. Believe in them!

Happy listening!

Back