Anthem D2

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnny

Reaction score
Hi all!

Can anyone help me with some input regarding an Anthem D2 processor please? I am currently use a Krell Showcase 7.1 processor for movie and music. After surfing over the internet for sometimes, I am really interested on the Anthem D2. First, bc its a better processor, sound better? Second it has HDMI which is much better than 7.1 analog input for surround sound? I am using Oppo 105 for my blueray player and 50/50 on music and movies.

Do you all think it gonna make a big different in sound if I upgrade to a D2? Any input helps. Thanks in advance.

Hi Johnny... The Anthem Statement D2 is what I am using and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. I don't know how much different it will sound than your Krell, but just the HDMI alone will be a nice way to help organize your cables. Make sure you get one with ARC (Anthem Room correction) and the included disc and microphone to help you tame your room.

Hi Tom, how are you? Just made another investment into my collection today, an Anthem D2 on Ebay. Didn't come with the ARC but I bought it separately. Can't wait to test it out. Thanks Tom.

Back