Hello from S.C. In the US.

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr. Bubbles

Reaction score
Hello, I am new here (hence my introduction). I am an avid audio fan and have previously been mostly into vintage gear and have been trying to work my way up the audio ladder so to speak. Historically I have been a fan of vintage DCM speakers and vintage Polk Audio gear as well. I still love both of those, for differing reasons, but have been wanting for more; clarity, detail, etc. I recently purchased an extremely mint pair of ML Quest Z. Man do they sound amazing! I do have a few thoughts, questions, comments, etc I will be looking for feedback on in the other areas of the forum, so please, those of you veteran ML fans, help me out and please be patient with my ignorance of ML's and electrostats in general while I learn.

Welcome Mr. Bubbles. I just replied to your other thread about removing the wood trim. Good luck and don't forget to post your setup in the Members System's section when you get a chance.

Good morning Mr Bubbles and Welcome ! .................. I presume you are a fan of the Lawrence Welk show ?

Back