Reborn a HiFi enthusiast

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yush

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I join this site with real joy. I have been interested in HiFi since I was a teenager and have owned a plethora of classic entry level kit over the years. My first newspaper round funded system included a beloved NAD integrated amp with a Micromega CD source. I moved on through an Audiolab 8000a and an upgrade to the Rega Apollo to spin the disks. My amplification turned towards Roksan, I went pre-power and ditched my old Mission standmounts in favour of first Monitor Audio and then Acoustic Energy floor standers.

At some point the demands of a stressful job and being a new father left my HiFi and indeed vinyl collection in the shade. Many years later I felt the pull again to reacquaint myself with what has been a life long passion, and via the infectious enthusiasm of friend and fan of ML, I have become the proud owner of a pair of Aeon i s.

My intention now is to upgrade the rest of my kit to do these wonderful things justice.

I'm very much looking forward to discussing them with you all, and once again reconnecting with my passion for music and HiFi.

Yush

Hello everyone,

I join this site with real joy. I have been interested in HiFi since I was a teenager and have owned a plethora of classic entry level kit over the years. My first newspaper round funded system included a beloved NAD integrated amp with a Micromega CD source. I moved on through an Audiolab 8000a and an upgrade to the Rega Apollo to spin the disks. My amplification turned towards Roksan, I went pre-power and ditched my old Mission standmounts in favour of first Monitor Audio and then Acoustic Energy floor standers.

At some point the demands of a stressful job and being a new father left my HiFi and indeed vinyl collection in the shade. Many years later I felt the pull again to reacquaint myself with what has been a life long passion, and via the infectious enthusiasm of friend and fan of ML, I have become the proud owner of a pair of Aeon i s.

My intention now is to upgrade the rest of my kit to do these wonderful things justice.

I'm very much looking forward to discussing them with you all, and once again reconnecting with my passion for music and HiFi.

Yush

Welcome.....

Latest posts

Back