New member St. Louis

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbrangle

Reaction score
Hello
Excited to find this site. I have two pair of Martin Logans (SL3, Aerius) and an awesome Martin Logan sub. My system has been dormant for a for a few years. We moved and with young kids growing up and not having an ideal place to use the sound system, things just sat. Recently I had my amps checked out and some routine maintenance done and want to do likewise with my speakers. I found this site to be very helpful as I restore my sound. Very grateful to have found this site and thank you for accepting my request to join .
My system: Adcom 5802 (2) MIT Terminator cables, Adcom processor.
Bob

Welcome Bob. Glad you found us and happy to hear you're blowing the dust off of your system!

Welcome Bob, I'm sure you'll enjoy rediscovering your music again……..

Hello Bob, Nice to have you here! I lived in north county St. Louis back in the 1970's, I loved the house we lived in. When I went back in the 1990's I was surprised how bad it had gotten in the 'hood!

Anyway, my Father took me to an audio salon around 1979 (I've long forgotten it's name). We listened to the new Hill Plasmatronics speakers playing MFSL 'Dark side of the Moon' on LP ...Amazing highs and mids!! However, at $80,000.00 a pair my Pa quickly ran me back out to the car before I could grab his CC :mad:

I've been a low mass speaker fiend :devil: ever since. I started with Sequels and now own Summits. Martin Logans are the Bomb! Enjoy buddy! Craig in Tucson

Back