Fresco-i center channel problems.

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Humble-Cinema

Reaction score
Hey! I am running Sources as my mains and just added a fresco- I as my center channel, but it seems to pop and change volume a little... Is it blown or is there something I can do to fix it? Also, is it safe to vacuum the ATF tweeter and midrange? When it works it sounds very nice, but the popping can be pretty destracting when watching a movie. I am powering my system with the Onkyo 838, although I'm hoping to run my Sources off an independent amp when I can afford to get one. Thanks for all your help!!! Love me some Logan's!!!

Popping noise

Hey! I am running Sources as my mains and just added a fresco- I as my center channel, but it seems to pop and change volume a little... Is it blown or is there something I can do to fix it? Also, is it safe to vacuum the ATF tweeter and midrange? When it works it sounds very nice, but the popping can be pretty destracting when watching a movie. I am powering my system with the Onkyo 838, although I'm hoping to run my Sources off an independent amp when I can afford to get one. Thanks for all your help!!! Love me some Logan's!!!

I do not feel it's the speaker! I feel the problem is the onkyo 838, to verify this try another speaker u might have laying around in place of the fresco! If not borrow one from where u purchased the fresco! If it still does it then it's the onkyo if not it's the fresco. Good luck!

Back