New owner

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

todcp

Reaction score
My new ML ESL's are being delivered next Tuesday.
They will be added to my Emotiva pre XSP-1 and mono amps XPA-1L. Also have a recent acquisition of a rare expressimo audio turntable in restored condition with a new modded Rega RB250 arm and AT OC9 mk11 cartridge (bought this from the son and current owner of the company. Brian at the current expressimoaudio.com did the restoration and is a turntable magician like his father)
I have wanted electrostatic speakers ever since I purchased my Stax electrostatic ear speakers over thirty years ago. To me nothing else can recreate the sound of live the same way; for the kind of music I prefer. I mostly listen to Jazz, Classical, Some rock and Some more traditional country music. Finally have the proper, dedicated, listening room/HT, the cash and a nice local dealer (Rich at longplayerstereo.com). Very excited to break them in.

Thanks to this forum for the info I have already gleaned and will continue to turn to.

Tod

Back