Hello Gents..!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mako6

Reaction score
Hey all, new to this site but not new to ML products. Been fooling around with music for about 40 years trying to reach the proverbial unreachable musical nirvana since my youth. Have lived through every generation of the latest / greatest craze to include every tid-bit of pseudo-science nonsense and marketing BS as have most of you. The great thing about getting old is the ability to distinguish fly shit from pepper, (if you know what I mean). I have had a ton of systems over the years ranging from non-descript Bose home theater to 2000+ watt Carver to my first DIY Dynaco 70/Quad ESL-57 (which I still have and still like imensely) to what I currently have, which I will cover in a separate thread.

About me, I am retired Army, and work as a Satellite Systems Engineer for the Department of Defense. I live and work near Frankfurt (Germany) in the Mainz / Wiesbaden area. I restore vintage Corvettes (pre 1967) in my spare time, and design and build custom motorcycles (Choppers) among other things. Hopfully I can assimilate into the group and contribute when the need arrises. In the mean time, I'll just snoop around for interresting, curious content and hopfully enjoy the banter...

Kevin Coy

(Mako6)

P.S. Anyone who really digs Atma Sphere products will become my newest best friends.....:cool:

Kevin, Welcome …………vintage Corvettes you say ………..my gone but not forgotten '66

img190.jpg

Latest posts

Back