New Member from IL

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SecondChance9

Reaction score
Hey guys I have been trolling for a little while now and I am happy to say I finally pulled the trigger and upgraded my system for the third time in 2 years. A little background about me two years ago I bought a full sonos and it didn't really live up to all the hype IMO(as a HT system) I still have parts of that system around the house which I feel is a better use of that system. A few months later I upgraded my system to a Def Tech system the Bp10 towers and a 8040 center. I loved that system but when I was picking a system I had a budget that I had to stick with and I Really....Really loved Martin Logan's sound but It was out of the budget. After having the Def Tech's for about a year. I knew deep down after hearing the ML's sound I knew thats what I really wanted and I was luck enough to get a promotion at work and so I saved and sold my Def Tech's. But after looking and listening around I went with a pair of Theos. And I finally got my ML's in the mail today and I can't began to tell everyone how much I love them.
For my fronts I have Theos. My receiver is a Marantz 5008 which I'm looking to upgrade soon also I have a Sonos connect. my name is Chance I live in southern Il about 20 mins for St. Louis.
Sorry for the long post I am just so happy to finally own a pair of such awesome speakers and be apart of this forum.

Attachments

• 20150319_180017.jpg
    20150319_180017.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 73
Congrats on finally joining the ML family. Happy listening.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks guys and I have a questions for you what are some of your favorite songs to listen to on your speakers? I have been trying to listen to different things and figured you guys might know some good tunes.

Back