Dropped my iPad!!!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiTT

Super User
Reaction score
I dropped my iPad Mini on the tile floor in my listening room this morning!

F€<¥!!!

P!$$

$#!+

F€<¥

D@#^ G0) D@*#!+!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so mad at my F€<¥!^% L@#€ S0^^\ F@+ A$$!!! Cracked the living €<¥!#? $#!+ out of the G0) )@m^ lame @$$ed glass.

Aaaaarrrrrrggggghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be fine. Already found a guy who can replace it, but I'm on the road for the next week and a half so I'm going to have to live with it.

What a dork!

If you take it to Apple they'll do a one for one swap. No waiting. It will cost you, of course.

I'm amazed that at the Apple stores here you have to have an appointment to see a tech, sorry, Genius, as they're so busy.

3rd party replacement ends badly more times than not. Go to an Apple Store.

Hmmmm, that does not sound like the calm, cool and collect Tim that I know !

Timm, in some malls, there are guys who service cellular phones and the tables, Ipads, Ipods, etc. They change the display and does not cost a fortune. Try it, you might get lucky!

Thanks guys. We have a local near my office that has done work on several peoples iPhones and iPads using factory authorized parts, he's even an Apple certified technician, so I feel pretty good about getting the work done. My biggest issue is that I won't have time to do it before I'm in New York for a week. Biggest issue by far is what an idiot I was setting it on my counter so stupidly that it fell in the first place.

Hey Amigo,

It's called being human.

This too shall pass and the sun will rise in the morning.

GG

Back