Greeting from the San Francisco Bay Area...

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joeymack

Reaction score
I've been a fan of Martin Logan ever since I first heard them in an audition room back in college and have pined to be an owner ever since. Twenty-years later I finally pulled the trigger and made my purchase. Granted, I'm not a wealthy person so I was only able to afford their "entry-level" ElectroMotion line... but I can now honestly say that I'm a proud Martin Logan owner nonetheless. In addition to my ElectroMotion ESL's, I purchased a Motion 30 for my center and a pair of ElectroMotion IC's for my surrounds. I must admit that I did stray for my subwoofer and picked up a Sunfire HRS-10.

In any event, I just wanted to quickly introduce myself and will follow up with another post in the "Member Systems" forum with pictures of my set up.

OMG ..........another 'Joey' .......only kidding, glad to have you aboard and congrats on your new purchase !

OMG ..........another 'Joey' .......only kidding, glad to have you aboard and congrats on your new purchase !
Welcome aboard. Glad you found us!

Thanks! I'm glad you found you guys too. I've actually been lurking for the past couple months but didn't feel it was appropriate for me to participate in the discussion until I became and owner.

Latest posts

Back