PS audio p10?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joey_V

Reaction score
Anyone has experience with this power regenerator unit? Seems like favorable reviews throughout. Would like some clean power and maybe a little surge protection if this guy has some.

I have a dedicated 20 amp outlet in my room and also have the usual splitted 15 amp units.

I have a PP2000. But don't jump into a regenerator unless you have voltage fluctuation problems (I do, mine varies between 235 - 250v, instead of being fixed around 240). In your case, 110.

You can also try balanced power, people swear by it. Especially Equitech. If you gave stable voltage you can look purely for a power conditioner - will just clean your power. Tough to say which one is good though, too many opinions. Some prefer PS, some PP, some Audience, there is Shunyata. Running Springs is supposed to make a good VFM, and folks at audiocircle are very happy with the uberbuss which costs just 1k. Though you need one for digital and one for pre.

Most recommend amps directly into the wall.

Without demoing, you might lose some dynamics or energy in most cases. Best is to get a cheap one like the Uberbuss for now and then demo over time. My info in this case comes purely from the experience of others, not mine, so could be wrong - else would have been bang on

Back