Hi from Missouri City, Tx

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Bilbo. Welcome aboard... Everyone here is pretty friendly... Search around a bit to see if the questions you have are already asked and answered... if not, fire away in the main discussion section.

Bill, the 'Doctor is in' ask away .............. oh yes , welcome aboard !

Hola Bilbo...please proceed! and welcome. You will find here, at this forum, a lot of different likings and taste for the music. Also, you will find a lot of respect. There are a lot of knowledge members that will try to answer your questions with their experience and wisdom. Welcome again and happy listening!

I inherited a pair of ML Senario Speakers. They have voltage but muffled bass no highs or mid range. After calling ML and talking to Daniel he asked if my LED light was on, no LED light on outside of speakers. So I removed the base of the speaker and found a red bulb, after applying voltage again the light did not shine. I am getting voltage to panel (multi voltage meter shows). Please help. Thank You.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back