Martin Logan parts are super cheap!!! Customer service also top notch!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

projectormovielover

Reaction score
Well I was thinking of getting the Matinee fixed as it had a cracked wing and big hole punched right through the woofer. In addition I also had a Stage boxed up for nearly 2 years because the woofer was blown, like to pieces!!

I never got round to fixing either because I lack the skills but rather in my head I was thinking this is going to be super expensive. Not the case at all!! I wont post the price because its irreverent as you could read this in 2 years and prices would have gone up but I welcome any pm's.

If you like me have a project that provokes a high brow when you think about it then maybe you should give them a call as you would be pleasantly surprised. Now I am back in business and I can run dual Matinee in the bedroom and not have to drag my functional Stage from the back room out to the Doctor Who phone booth sized living/listening room any more.

I am so happy and this song here is a reflection of how I feel, I think User211 will appreciate this fine song...

Thanks for sharing it. Once I had a three year old Motif, with the front black frame with a little bubble at almost the corner...they sent me the frame free of charge! Happy listening

For me Roberto I never registered the warranty cards, never even registered my Vista either come to think of it. I did not mind paying the price as I was too lazy to fill out a quick 2 minute questionnaire and pop it in the mail box. Crazy when you think of lady's in Kenya having to walk 5 miles to and fro just to get drinking water for their family.

Yup, sometimes we are a little lazy of not doing those filling ups. But the good thing, is the great service of ML. They really are a blessing. Happy listening and regards from Costa Rica.

Let me relate a fix for my ML Vistas. One of the power on lights was out, but I had sound. I sent an email to Martin Logan they mailed the light the instructions to repair and the probable cause to me free of charge! Absolutely the best customer service,

Back