Martin Logan parts are super cheap!!! Customer service also top notch!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

projectormovielover

Reaction score
Well I was thinking of getting the Matinee fixed as it had a cracked wing and big hole punched right through the woofer. In addition I also had a Stage boxed up for nearly 2 years because the woofer was blown, like to pieces!!

I never got round to fixing either because I lack the skills but rather in my head I was thinking this is going to be super expensive. Not the case at all!! I wont post the price because its irreverent as you could read this in 2 years and prices would have gone up but I welcome any pm's.

If you like me have a project that provokes a high brow when you think about it then maybe you should give them a call as you would be pleasantly surprised. Now I am back in business and I can run dual Matinee in the bedroom and not have to drag my functional Stage from the back room out to the Doctor Who phone booth sized living/listening room any more.

I am so happy and this song here is a reflection of how I feel, I think User211 will appreciate this fine song...

Thanks for sharing it. Once I had a three year old Motif, with the front black frame with a little bubble at almost the corner...they sent me the frame free of charge! Happy listening

For me Roberto I never registered the warranty cards, never even registered my Vista either come to think of it. I did not mind paying the price as I was too lazy to fill out a quick 2 minute questionnaire and pop it in the mail box. Crazy when you think of lady's in Kenya having to walk 5 miles to and fro just to get drinking water for their family.

Yup, sometimes we are a little lazy of not doing those filling ups. But the good thing, is the great service of ML. They really are a blessing. Happy listening and regards from Costa Rica.

Let me relate a fix for my ML Vistas. One of the power on lights was out, but I had sound. I sent an email to Martin Logan they mailed the light the instructions to repair and the probable cause to me free of charge! Absolutely the best customer service,

Latest posts

Back