long time listener 1 time caller..lol

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hola and welcome. You will be in heaven soon. Theos is an art piece. All the speaker cabinet is hand made. Also, the bass is robust and well defined. The sense of 3D is great! and also, easy to drive. Happy listening Milo!

Welcome aboard, Milo. what amp will you be using to drive your new speakers?

Tell us about how you came to the ML sound?

My dad got me in the hi fi 2 channel at a very early age. Roberto my local hi fi shop made me a heck of a deal on the ethos. But I went with Theos. I looked at it as more play factor with theos with ability to bi-amp.

Tomdac....to start off I'll run a hafler p-4000. And plan to bi-amp after break in. I also have a dynaco 916 and lexicon as well. I'll mix and match to find the sweet spot. Thanks for asking

With the Ethos, you do not need to bi-amp. You have a 200W digital power amp built in, on each Ethos, to drive the woofers, and a control at theirs back with a +- 10dB starting at 100Hz. This control allows to you, to have the right amount of bass at your golden seat. But, you can play around with the Theos too. Happy listening!

Latest posts

Back