Chicagoland ML looking for a review

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrumpetDoug

Reaction score
I've only been lurking for a while, because I had to sell the ML's. Sad day but needed the $$ for my recording project and concert.

I know have a beautiful set of Dynaudio Special 25s. amazing speakers but not MLs.

I'm reaching out to the Chicagoland folks to ask if I could make a visit to hear a newly mastered version of my recording. I have heard it on the dynaudios but would love to hear a tune or two on the MLs before I make my final decision.

Here's a pic of the Special 25s

Please feel free to private message, or e-mail me. [email protected]

Doug - out

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    114.4 KB · Views: 212
What model of M-L's are you looking to hear?

Well my ears listened to Ascents for a number of wonderful years. I just love the ML sound, and one day I will have them again. I think any of the ML's like Prodigy, Ascent, Spires, Theos, CLX, Summit, CLS, Odyssey, Ethos................. am I missing any.

I have only heard the Ascents and Summits. I heard the Summits at a Chicago get together a number of years ago.

I'm still looking if anyone is interested. Free CD in it for ya.

If my initial post was unclear; What I'm looking to do is hear a remastered version of my Blank Check Project CD I released in 2012. I am reordering another 1000 CDs and decided to do a remastering. I was never really 100% satisfied with the mastering. I think this time we have nailed it, but to know for sure I would love to hear it on a set of Logans. The top end seems to be sweeter and the low end has authority.

For those audiophile recording folks. I remind you that I did a redo of "Pressure Cooker" from the Sheffield Labs release "Thelma Houston and the Pressure Cooker Band".:rocker:
From what I can find, I am the only one to ever rerecord that tune. We changed it a bit to fit our style and I think you all would love it.:music:

Doug - out

you can always visit me in wheaton. I think you have been here once a long time ago. Room is different now but you always welcome

--burke

you can always visit me in wheaton. I think you have been here once a long time ago. Room is different now but you always welcome

--burke

John ………..voice from the past, how the hell are 'ya ??

Back